Gelatinous Cube

Gelatinous Cube
nom, nom, nom!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Announcements!

If you haven't already, you should really listen to the series of D&D Podcasts featuring the guys from Penny-Arcade and Scott Kurtz from PVP Online. They are totally hilarious and definitely worth checking out.

Oh! And rumor has it they are thinking of doing a second series with Wil Wheaton (a.k.a. Wesley Crusher) I am so psyched about this I could pee my pants.

Seriously, click on those hyperlinks.
Yes all of them!!
I put them there for a reason. :P

-3clipse

4 comments:

Mike said...

Cool! Now that you are a Certified, Sanctioned, Licensed DM, I guess others are going to try to steal you away from us ;-)

3clipse said...

Nevermind about the Salvatore signing. My informant seems to be a year behind. Oops.

Nobilis said...

Group... I apologize for being the source of the false information. Sorry!

3clipse said...

Really, quite all right. It was worth getting excited about. We just need to repair that time machine. ;)